Monday, January 23, 2017


I have been an electrician my entire life. My father was an electrician and ran his own electrical business. My grandfather was an electrician and ran his own electrical business. My great-grandfather was an electrician and ran his own electrical business. I have done nothing else my entire life. By the age of seven I was working on job sites picking up tools and installing outlets. My dad would drop me off on job sites in order to install outlets from a very early age. I was working my own jobs by age 13. By age 16 I had my own work truck. I still remember the satisfaction of the first house that I ever wired passed inspection with no problems. When I finished with high school I was fascinated with computers. I thought it would be great to become a electrical engineer. I went to school with this goal for about three years. During this time of my older friends we're finishing school and entering the work force. I began to realize that electrical engineer actually spent a lot of time in cubicles and didn't get to stretch their legs much. I dropped out at that time and went back to working as an electrician full time. This was the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. I have never looked back since.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for sharing useful Electrician information here. If you want to install Switchboard, LED upgrades, TV & Antenna installations, Security, Alarm & CCTV, kindly visit to Direct Point
    electrical wiring ceiling fan installation in islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing useful Electrician information here used furniture for sale in dubai

    ReplyDelete