Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome!





PROFESSIONAL MADISON AREA ELECTRICIAN FOR HIRE.



Scott Kiel Electric is a small electrical contractor shop specializing in residential electrical projects run by me, Scott Kiel. I am a licensed, insured and bonded master electrician with over 15 years of experience. If you are building a new home, are getting ready to remodel, or just have an old light switch that isn’t working properly you will undoubtedly be in need of a knowledgeable electrician.

• Free Estimates
• Free Electrical Consultations.

My rates are very competitive and you may not find an electrician easier to get along with.
Call today! (608) 438-5601


SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS

· State Licensed Master Electrician
. Over Fifteen years of Electrical Experience
. Adept at Troubleshooting problems and finding Viable Solutions
. Insured, and Bonded
· Reliable and Consistent Workmanship
· Good Communications Skills


I would love to help you out with your next project! No job is too small.

Thanks

Scott Kiel

Scott Kiel Electric
(608) 438-5601

scott.kiel@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Scott just finished wiring my electric wood kiln in our barn, and I am extremely pleased with his work. He was very good at understanding my needs and designing an electrical system, and performed the work quickly and efficiently. Scott will be definitely be my go-to electrician for my home and farm work, and residential jobs in my contracting business.

    Alex Greene
    Red Beard Woodworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott did a 100 amp panel upgrade for me. The work itself was top notch and went off without any hiccups. Scott also brings a level of complete professionalism. He was on-time for the estimate and on the job day. He provided very clear communications (both by phone and email) about scheduling, costs and inspection dates, as well as detailed invoices. His calm demeanor is a reflecting of his thoughtful skills.

    I would hire Scott again for sure. He is an example of getting not only what you pay for, but the added values you want with skilled tradesmen.

    ReplyDelete